9.30.2009

skipping around…

WELL hello there! I have accidentally abandoned this blog! Unfortunately, that means I’ve missed out on some amazing stories, like these perfectly ripe and delicious strawberries my mom and I picked in June.

DSC06378

DSC06386

DSC06399

DSC06407

DSC06409

…and strawberry ice cream..

DSC06415

…and the perfect foamed tea latte (finally!).

DSC06444

But all of that is a moot point right now, because by the way: I’m studying abroad in Spain! The food here is incredible, yes, and my goal is to blog as much as I can, of course! I don’t have steady internet access as of yet (it may be changing soon), but keep your eyes out for many new posts throughout the year. I’m returning to the states on December 19th, just in time for the Christmas season: aka, BAKING SEASON. I cannot wait!

Enjoy!

No comments: