5.12.2008

First Post!

This is my first post! How exciting. Chris (my boyfriend - he and I cook together often, so I'll be mentioning his name a lot, no doubt) helped me think of a name for this blog. It was daunting to think that whatever I picked will have to stay! I'm not used to having such an impersonal journal, in terms of who I am writing to. I have a LiveJournal for personal thoughts, but I've been wanting to start a food blog to share with friends and family.

Here are some topics to look forward to in the near future! (AKA, when I'm all moved in and settled into the apartment/work...oy.)
-Black Bean Burrito Pizza (YUM.)
-Italian Sausage and Ricotta Pizza (Chris's creation!)
-Popcorn, popcorn, popcorn
-The Perfect Omlette
-Varenyky
-The Perfect Baked Risotto
-Guacamole (YUM, again! The perfect college meal, I believe.)

-Strawberry Banana Bourbon Brownies
-Olive Oil Drop Cookies
-My Granola Staple - Chocolate Chunk Granola
-Pumpkin Cheesecake
-Yellow Cake and Chocolate Frosting Staple (everyone needs one of these!)
-My Mom's Smoothies
-Crepes, Ukrainian Style (Nalisnyky)
-Ham and Cheese Scones (one of my oldest/most favorite recipes)
-

2 comments:

Brilynn said...

Those strawberry banana bourbon brownies sound like something to look forward to!

Chris said...

ham and cheese scones....nom! you should make these soon wink wink nudge nudge