11.26.2008

the essentials for food blogging!

Or what I use, anyway!

 

Sony_DSC-S650a

My camera: Sony DSC-S700 7.2MP Digital Camera.  It works pretty well once I figured out how to get the most out of it - it's fussy but takes great close-ups.

 

windowslivewriter2008

Windows LiveWriter.  I never thought I'd say this about anything from Microsoft but...I love it!!  It works offline, then syncs to Blogger when I want to make the post, so I can create posts when I'm out of wireless range or am in the car.  It's a lot easier to add photos and edit layouts for posts here than in Blogger, as well, which is great!

 

acdsee-10-photo-manager

ACDSee Photo Manager 10.0.  I learned about this program from work this summer while editing documents for a conference my boss was going to.  I really love the interface and software - it basically organizes all of your photos according to a number of possible methods (ratings, tags (like on Facebook!), auto categories (like aperture, ISO setting, etc)).  However, it also is able to auto-correct exposure and contrast, allows rollover previews (my favorite feature), and many other features I haven't fully explored yet.

No comments: