Oh, this stuff is SO. GOOD. We don't have any Trader Joe's in my area (so sad!), but my sister is going to college in Boston so every time we've visited her I load up while I have the chance. I love fall!
I've been trying to find pumpkins to make some toasted pumpkin seeds, but I can't find any at the local grocery store! I'll make a trip out to an orchard or something at some point before Thanksgiving, but I was hoping I wouldn't have to make a special trip out...sucks!
On my fall to-try recipe list:
- Pepita Granola from smitten kitchen
- Mom's Apple Cake from smitten kitchen
- Caramel Apples from 101 Cookbooks
- Pumpkin Spice Scones from Pinch My Salt
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chips from the Post Punk Kitchen
- Pumpkin Raisin Bread Pudding from Culinary Concoctions by Peabody
- Sweet Potato and Sausage Soup from smitten kitchen
- Roasted Autumn Vegetable Chowder from Pinch My Salt